Saturday, August 8, 2009

Road Trip!!

Rob and I decided that it was high time that we got out of town. We have a road trip in our immediate future. In the wee hours of Monday morning (think like 4am) we will be packing up and heading to North Carolina. Rob's family lives there, so we will be visiting them. This will be the first time that Rob's grandma has met the girls so it should be fun. While we are there we will be paying a visit to Rob's best friend, and meeting their little boy for the first time too. (Parker and Arabel are 11 apart.) I am looking forward to lounging around the pool in 100 degree weather, and not being in Michigan. It is the 11 hour drive there and back that I am not thrilled about. I will be taking lots of pictures and will update when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment